Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes, defender Nemanja Vidic has made a hard foul to the player Otelul Galati, Gabriel Giurgiu, in the Champions League on Tuesday (10/18/2011), and admits it's no wonder that endless red card offense.
"He raised his leg and in the context of the interpretation of the referee, especially in Europe, I can understand why he (Vidic) was given a red card. I think it's a tough offense," Ferguson told Sky Sports. When asked whether to appeal related to this case, Fergie stated, "I do not think can win this."
Vidic received a red card after violates the Gabriel Giurgiu in the 66th minute. A minute before injury time, the home team also had to play with 10 men after defender Milan Perendija a second yellow card.
Manchester United won the game with a 2-0 suspension. Wayne Rooney made a pair of goals from the spot in the 64th minute and 90th. That way, MU sitting in second place standings of Group C with five points, or lose two points from Benfica.
No comments:
Post a Comment